What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Sunday 27 February 2011

Update #2 - For the more optimisitc reader

Next month (March) sees the attempted launch by me of a fundraising initiative called "Yorkshire Sport; giving people a sporting chance".

Everyone says I'll get knock-back after knock-back but hey, someone has to try it and anyone that knows me just KNOWS I won't give up until the very end once a challenge has been set. Here goes nothing (Alison, I'll need your help on this one please).

I also hope to hear that the Manchester-based art 'thing' gets the thumbs up so I can start to plan it properly; thanks to Lucia and Ben for saying they're interested. Wonder if I can get ArtPlatform interested too, and Alison to display some of her fantastic charcoals. If it gets the go-ahead I'll need some work doing in the background on this too (err, Alison .....) and another 2-3 artists to agree to offer their work for sale, with a % of proceeds going to the charity of their choice in my 'stable' of 10.

Time for bed. Another big week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment