What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Sunday 6 February 2011

And another Sunday bites the dust

Been to the gym three times for a total of nearly 5 hours this weekend, summary written for the radio broadcaster, summary written for journalism students in Sheffield, letter sent to all 10 charities so I can start to build a PR campaign, Amazon order re-ordered because the delivery company messed up (not that that has anything to do with the trek but it really pi**ed me off tonight; sorry you've had to wait Debbie - happy belated birthday) and I think that's pretty good progress on top of all the other 'stuff' that has to happen on a weekend.

Friday sees me at 4 meetings; trying to fit a 5th one in at 8am (any takers?) and I'll be making up for the fact that I'll be missing two mid-week gym sessions.

Cross trainer session today; 45 minutes on setting 8 maintaining over 100 spm with a short weights and abs session after that included me lifting (six repetitions) the heaviest weight I've ever chest-pressed. I mean like .... EVER!!!

Okay, got to go. Packing an overnight bag and proof-reading something before I sleep. Then got to try to be at my desk by 8am so Andrew has to buy me a breakfast coffee. I know, some people deprive themselves of sleep for the most ridiculous reasons. He's a good 'un really is Andrew despite his occassionally rubbish jokes  : )

Hmm still no donations for the Yorkshire-based charities and not many starting to flow for the others either but it's early days and I've got to remember that it is nearly 14 months to my first foot in the Polar region.

No comments:

Post a Comment