What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Air, give me fresh air .....

Well so far today I appear to have been lashed to my PC (Twitter, e-mails and Word).

At least I can confirm another £300+ of donations are heading my way, have thanked several people (including & especially Ohh-La-La MD Caroline Broquere and 'the Don' Geoff Shepherd) for their words and gestures of support, have customised 15 one-page summaries about the Trek for potentially 'interested parties' and tonight will prep for my meeting in the morning with an auditing company who I hope will offer their services for free to provide a degree of rigour, transparency and robustness for potential donators to feel comforted by.

After all, if I'm hunting for a Lead Trek sponsor for £15k (£10k to charity and £5 towards the £25k cost of the trek) and up to 5 Foundations Partners (£4k to charity and £1k towards the cost of the Trek each) then they have to feel secure in the degree of control and monitoring control I have. Blimey, sound like Fitz at work now!!

I also have at least 5 letters to write to Trek prospects as well as confirming something with 3 of the charities but now Sunday gets really exciting; yes I need to go to the supermarket. Hey, I never said this blog was free of sarcasm did I   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment