What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Sunday 16 January 2011

Yup, that seems a useful step forward

Evening

Well now I've finished the painting for the weekend it's time to put my mind to more detail about the jigsaw that is PR and community as well as fundraising (actually, they're all inter-linked really aren't they) so I've written to 3 schools to see if they'd like to use the whole experience as a learning/special projects opportunity for their pupils.

Written to my old village Junior School in Barwick, my old Comprehensive and to the Primary school my girls went to in the village next to where I now live. I recall my old headmaster at Barwick setting 'special projects' and they were SOOOOOO much more interesting than the usual lessons. Also e-mailed BBC Look North and might e-mail the ITV equivalent regarding exposure; we'll see. I mean come on, a guy who can't ski yet and who will be approaching his 51st birthday when the trek begins has to be a bit of a story.

Doesn't it?

Oh and defo focussing on raising money for Yorkshire-based (aka Yorkshire & Humberside) charities. Just e-mailed the Jane Tomlinson Appeal to see if they want to be part of the whole thing and need to e-mail Claire at Samaritans to get some Yorkshire-region stats.

Re-start with my personal trainer next weekend too so that should be fun : (

No comments:

Post a Comment