What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Sunday 23 January 2011

Well that went well .... not

Okay so I admit it, tonights skiing lesson didn't happen. Why? Because my glutes and thighs were still stiff from Fridays epic 90-minute adventure and Saturdays PT session : (      

And they're still tender even now. Think it must have been the lunges and sumo-squats on top of the 3-mile simulated ski the night before, rather than just the general cobwebs Paul (the PT) helped me blow away.

Some potentially good news is two companies are assesing their possible involvement and a lovely friend is so stunned by my stupidity (read 'bravery' I think) she's said she might get some friends with 'spare cash' together for me to present to. Now how do I avoid getting giddy about that?!?!?

Time for bed and glad I didn't go to the ski slope tonight as it means I'll probably be able to climb out of bed in the morning to go to work. I tell you, even the saddle rash and pedalling in Cuba didn't match the discomfort this morning - it was that uncomfortable type of tenderness that makes you laugh in disbelief as you wince.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment