What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Friday 7 January 2011

First big steps this weekend

Yes, although the event has yet to be confirmed, this weekend I will take my first unsteady lesson on a ski slope. I have just booked a 3-hour lesson for Sunday evening (will try to get the first photos on here early next week).

I'm also writing to my first potential sponsors this weekend; I'll decide which ones to try my pitch to sometime tomorrow but I'll be sure to keep you up to date with my progress. Oh yes and thank you to those who have given me advice so far via LinkedIn.

Watch this space folks, I'm about to light the blue touch paper on a scary stunning adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment