What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Good news, bad news, some news

Hello hello, just popped on here for a quickie as the last 3 days have included some pretty impressive cardio sessions so time to rest now but thought you might like to know ........

a) Paul almost purely focused on my legs at the PT session on Saturday morning despite my text request (the $%^&*£) but that's okay because my leg muscles are now officialy dead 'ard so bring it. Hmm sounds pretty impressive huh? Wish it were true but I'm still a bit of a lightweight compared to what I will be like in April 2012.

Editors note: For those of you who followed my prep for the cross-Cuba cycle ride in November 2010 you may remember at one point I said I could crack walnuts with my butt-cheeks; well that was a little bit of poetic license but I thank Diana for letting me try it. Mind you, I still can't sit down straight 6 months on : (


b) Paul knew exactly what that muscle was called and why it ached so. I remember why it ached but not the name of it. Anyway it was completely fine an hour later; thanks for asking.


c) For those of you with cameras and prepared to brave the elements I intend to be out dragging tyres this Thursday evening and probably Saturday evening too so this note is to say papparazzi are welcome and I'm quite happy to give an exclusive to a high-paying magazine. Probably more of a Big Issue feature than 'OK Magazine' though but hey, I buy far more Big Issue magazines than I ever would 'OK' so guess at least I can read all about it


d) Okay time to rest; couple of telephone calls to make tomorrow about sponsorship queries and setting up a collection at a local supermarket or two, plus I'm told I can plaster posters up around my clients 4 key buildings in Manchester to advertise the Zinc Restaurant evening. Hoping that will raise £2000 towards the target - bit of a drop in the ocean but hey, it's a drop.

More activities to plan; goodness this is exhausting. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment