What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Actually that was easy; NOW it gets tough !

Happy Easter folks.

No chocolate eggs for me but then again I really should get back to counting the calories and carbs now my trips to Prague and to the Lakes are over. Hmm having said that I lost almost 2kg's just doing twice-daily exercises on holiday and lots of walking so maybe there's a better way to train than feasting on exciting stuff like jacket potatoes & tuna and going to the gym : )

Of course the really tough stuff starts next week with not only work, gym visits and getting back to the correct diet but it's tyre-pulling time too. Got to get up to at least one 9-mile pull by the end of June but clearly I'll be motivated by the audience; oh yes evidently it's becoming quite a spectator sport as far as my friends are concerned. Are they evil or just sad? Hmmm.

Iveridge also have a new 'metabolic week' plan so I'll be looking to try that too I think. BTW if anyone wants to join Iveridge then I thoroughly recommend it so feel free to have a free visit/taster session and mention my name to Richard Hill. Just don't mention cups of coffee to Michelle on reception : )

Okay it's late and I still need to do some stuff in the Involve ethos so I'll sign-off earlier than usual, or maybe this will become my standard time to blog; no more 11:45pm mad typing with various re-reads and edits for bad grammar and poor spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment