What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Only 27 days left to be #ontheflag (but first, some stats)

I've just broken through the 5000 page-views from readers in the UK, I'm approaching 1000 page-views from the States and January 2012 saw 1019 page views from afar afield as India, the Ukraine and a relative newcomer, the Netherlands.

It's been a steady climb in readers since it all began in December 2010

The pressure is on to top 1000 again in February and March before the BIG month of April when Twitter will probably be the main source of updates before my penultimate entry when I return from the Pole.

In May 2012 I'll make my final entry on this blog but it will point people to a blog about the proposed 2014 adventure which promises to be even MORE interesting and ever-so much more complicated. And you'll be able to take part of the 2014 adventure so here's hoping all my readers follow that blog too.

Finally there are only 27 days left for companies or individuals to get their logo's or personal messages #ontheflag. Contact me either via Twitter (@northpoletrek), Facebook (Geoff Major) or leave a comment on here. A £50 donation to my Trek charities and your logo (or message) could be on the flag I'm taking to the North Pole to photograph AND one of those #ontheflag will win the flag on my return.


Here are most of the logo's that Rushfirth Creative has received so far, ready to go on the flag (thanks folks).
Now, what about the rest of you? What's your reason for not donating £50 to get yours on?

What a GREAT piece of unique memorabilia. I hope you agree.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment