What's this all about?

A new adventure beckons, and this is once again about my personal journey to make it happen.

It might make you laugh; it might make you cry, but by 'eck lads and lasses, it will be worth a quick skeg every now and then, tha's for sure.

Thursday 22 December 2011

It's coming ...... soon

Over the Christmas/New Year break I'll be summarising 2011 with its highs and lows as I enter the final 100 days before the Trek. Please, when I post it and you get a notification, I'd be thrilled if every reader could forward it to 10 of their friends and/or relatives.

The clock will start ticking faster as I also summarise the next key steps in my preparation.

Can't wait to write it and hope you can't wait to read it ... and thank you for your support so far. Now go and enjoy your Christmas (assuming you celebrate it and, if you don't, have a great Christmas-free week). I'll be getting ready for training to resume on Boxing Day .......

Photo courtesy of Yorkshire Post Newspapers (all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment